วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Best Methods to inject affection to your Communications?

People universally are falling in love, falling out of love. Love quotes can help you to express your deepest feelings and moods, throughout those times when words just refuse to flow out of you.


It’s like no matter how hard you try to phrase it; the words just don't come out truly. And you’re stuck and can’t write another word.


You may not be a good writer or poet, that's completely normal. But you may have the ability to choose and select. So choose an amazing love quote that speaks from your heart, and let your loved one, girlfriend or boyfriend feel exactly what's on your mind and in your heart.


Here are some of the Cute Love Quotes I have selected during the last years. I hope that you enjoy them. Quotes are the great way to flirt and lighten the relationships. Spread Joy.



Where love rules, there is no will to power; where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.



If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.



BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THEN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALLGive expression to the noble desires that lie in your heart.



Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.



We never get what we want, Never want what we get, Never have what we like, Never like what we have, But... Still we live, Still we love, Still we hope, this is life.



Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.



True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.



The ultimate measure of love is NOT when both the people like each other,it's when one ignores & the other continues loving till the end



A guy and his girlfriend were standing in front of a mirror. The girl asked "what do you see?" , the guy smiled and said "The rest of my life."



The best quote isn't having the words of the longest or the most beautiful, but the one that best matches our feelings when we read it



Love isn’t about flirting, hugs and kisses. 'Love' is about taking all those things away and still having feelings for that person ?



Single and in a relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status.



It's wrong to say I can't live without you because I've already lived before I met you, but instead I'll say Life will be better if you're just here with me ..



And he looked me in the eyes and said "tell me that you don't love me no more and iwill never bother you aqain" but icouldn't lie to him so istayed quiet and stared back...



The other day someone asked me,


"Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?"


I replied, "Why do you assume I see two roads?"



The couples that "are meant to be" are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger than they were before...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น